Pages

Subscribe:

Sabado, Nobyembre 26, 2011

Video Contribution: Enrico

special thanks to our video contributor ANTHONY~! sorry it took long to upload something new. sometimes it frustrates me that no ones interested with my posts, no comments or contribution. but hey i'm still posting but not that regular. Anyways enjoy his vid! by the way if you want to contribute just send it to ryanreyes0113@gmail.com





NOTE: IF YOU CAN'T PLAY THE VIDEO PLEASE COMMENT SO I CAN FIX IT OR RE UPLOAD IT.

5 komento:

Hindi-nagpakilala ayon kay ...

I really like all of your videos, cute naman ni enrico, sayang ung fresh tamod, pinakain niya na lang sana sa akin, hehe!

Hindi-nagpakilala ayon kay ...

naPAKASARAP PO :)maraming salamat. keep on posting pls :) your boys are so fresh :)

lannes ayon kay ...

it has always seemed like Pinoy guys with big titi and bayag are not very cute, but this kid is exception to that rule.. if i could, i would bring him to the States to be with me

pacholo garcia ayon kay ...

yummy.... pls contact me at 09206500629

Unknown ayon kay ...

if u want private pls invite me zainalzamani@gmail.com,good blog,it make me cum......

Mag-post ng isang Komento